Is your account suspended?
Why is my account suspended & how do I get my access back?
- Occasionally due to security reasons your account may have been suspended or blocked by our teams. To find out more please contact us by visiting our contact page, calling us on 0800 069 9001, or emailing us at email@example.com.
I can't remember if I have an existing account or not?
- If you cannot log into your account, it is worth checking whether there is an existing account on our systems by clicking this link and entering the email address you would have likely set the account up with. Users can login with their email addresses, so if you recieve a password reset email then it means you have an existing account.
- Please Note: If you have recently changed any details (address, email address etc.), please use the details you would have registered to the account.
Why have I been asked to send documents in and how long will this take for you to verify?
- If you are trying to withdraw money there is a chance that we might ask you to verify who you are for security and money laundering reasons. If you have been selected as an account that requires verification you will receive an error message whilst trying to do certain actions on site as well as receive an email from our support team. You can check your account status in My Account.
- If your quizzing skills are that good that you have won a huge amount of money; don’t worry, verifying your account is quick and simple to do. Please send proof of your identity and address to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 72 hours for your account to be verified. You can send either a copy of your passport or driving license and a utility bill or bank statement (dated within the last 3 months). Please visit our account verification pageto find out more.
Can I use Trivia Battle whilst I am abroad?
- Trivia Battle can be played anywhere in the world where prize competitions are legal. If you are travelling to Europe or North America then you can rest assured that Trivia Battle will work fine. We do not block access to any regions since we do not fall under the category of gaming/ gambling so it is up to you as users to ensure you check the country you are in allows prize competitions. You must still be a British citizens to create an account, with a residence in the United Kingdom.
Can I open more than one account?
- It is Trivia Battle policy to allow only one account per customer.
- This means that if we find a customer to have more than one account, we reserve the right to close it immediately and if you try and open another account this will also be suspended.